The EmoryCard is a vital part of everyday campus life.
Always remember to carry your EmoryCard with you at all
times. Many departments use the EmoryCard as a means to
grant access to their information and services. From the
libraries using the EmoryCard to allow you to check out
resources, to a professor requiring to see your EmoryCard to
take a test, to making Eagle Dollar purchases across campus
and within the Emory community.
is much more than just a card! Below are features of your
Official Emory University ID card
- Personal declining balance card to access pre-deposited
funds in an Eagle Dollars account
- Meal plan and Dooley
Dining Dollars access
- Library access
- Woodruff PE Center access
EmoryCard is embedded with mulitple technologies; a magnetic
stripe, and a proximity chip.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Carry your EmoryCard with you at all times while on
campus and presented upon request to any University Official. The EmoryCard is the property of Emory
University and your official identification (ID) card.
- DO NOT lend your EmoryCard to others. It is not
transferable. Violation may result in loss of all card
privileges and disciplinary action.
- Protect your EmoryCard
- DO NOT bend card;
- DO NOT punch key ring hole in card;
- DO NOT affix any labels or stickers to your
- Avoid scratching magnetic stripe with keys;
- Avoid using card as an ice scraper; and
- Avoid placing in washing machine, dryer,
dishwasher or on car dashboard.
- DO NOT leave your EmoryCard with any individual
or department as collateral for goods or services.
Please notify EmoryCard Services if you are asked to
leave your card with anyone.
Emory University is not responsible for
any loss or expense resulting from the loss, theft, or